In this latest installment, we have curated a list of free & paid android data recovery software that will help you get back your audio, video, document, and other important files. These software programs scan and restore lost data within minutes. It’s up to you to choose which one to go and try.
So here is the list of Android recovery software to get your data back.
Best Android Data Recovery Software
1 – Recuva
Recuva is one of the popular data recovery tools that can help you get back your lost or deleted content under different scenarios. It is a perfect recovery software for your Android and Windows devices.
Recuva offers both a free and paid version of its app. The free version can perform a deep scan, but the pro version provides extra support and updates.
The tool is quite affordable, but no doubt that it restores the lost data effectively, and that’s the reason many users consider Recuva as one of the best free Android data recovery software.
- Deep scan for buried files.
- Reasonable price.
- Fast scanning.
- Work with different file formats.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Data restoration from damaged drives.
2 – Stellar
Stellar is a free Android data recovery software, but there is a wide range of plans for access to advanced features. It is developed to restore deleted & lost files from all android-based gadgets.
The software offers different scanning options allowing you to configure the scan according to the type of data that was removed accidentally.
Using it, you can get all your lost files such as photos, audio, emails, office documents, etc. Also, you will be able to recover media from SD cards, hard drives, SSDs, and other flash storage.
- Supports NTFS, exFAT, and FAT (16/32).
- Recovers data from external or internal storage media.
- Advanced scanning.
- Supports 6000+ popular Android phones and tablets.
- Provides a secured data restoration with no privacy risk.
- Quick recovery.
- Supports multiple languages.
3 – MyJad
MyJad is the next name on our list of the best Android data recovery software. It works with almost all variety of phones running Android, including those by Samsung, Motorola, LG, and HTC. MyJad recovers files like your call history, contacts, SMS messages, videos, photos, and audio files, and even lets you preview files before recovering them.
It has a user-friendly user interface. Also, the essential functions are free of cost and will be enough for covering all your data restoration needs.
- Preview mode.
- High speed.
- Compatible with all Android devices.
4 – FonePaw
FonePaw lets most Android users recover deleted & lost photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp, text messages, contacts, call logs, and documents from their devices and SD card easily.
This Android data recovery software deeply scans your device memory to find and recover the deleted data. Not only this, but this tool can recover data from your device SD card storage and lost contacts from your Sim Card.
- Fast and easy recovery.
- Scans deleted files faster.
- Can check the file content before recovery.
- Secure without loss.
- Can retrieve call logs.
- Compatible with various OS.
5 – Jihosoft Android Data Recovery
Jihosoft is a popular Android recovery software that works on almost all popular Android devices. It effectively recovers deleted contacts, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp, Viber etc.
Using this tool, you can get all your lost data, whether it was deleted from internal storage or an SD card. Also, you can scan and preview the files quite easily. The entire recovery process is smooth and quite hassle-free, even for beginners.
- Scan your devices freely.
- Can preview the scan result before recovery.
- Recover data that had lost due to virus, deletion, reset.
- Supports a wide range of Android devices and versions.
- Restore SMS, call logs.
6 – Aiseesoft
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is another known name in the list of data recovery software for Android. It’s a free tool to recover deleted text messages, messages, attachments, contacts, and call logs.
The software has a simple interface that helps beginners use it conveniently. It lets you view data before you decide to recover them. In addition, it offers complete step by step information for easy understanding and processing.
- Easy to use.
- Can export contacts into readable formats like CSV, HTML, VCF.
- Compatible with almost any Android devices, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, etc.
- Back up your existing data on your Android phone to your computer.
7 – EaseUs MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver lets you recover deleted files from Android phones and tablet devices. In just a few steps you’ll be able to see all your lost files/documents/folders/etc.
The software comes with powerful features, providing excellent solutions to recover deleted or lost contacts, SMS, photos, videos, audios, or documents from Android devices.
In addition, it provides advanced data recovery such as you can recover data lost as a result of OS crash, accidental deletion, Improper operation, failed rooting, virus/malware attack, and other unknown causes.
- Intuitive UI.
- Quick scan to retrieve every lost data.
- Recovers data from both internal and external storage.
- Preview before recovery.
- High-speed data recovery.
- Covers multiple data loss scenarios.
8 – iSkysoft
iSkysoft is a great Android data recovery software that helps you recover data, including contacts, messages, photos, WhatsApp messages, Call history, etc., from your Android device.
The iSkysoft Toolbox for Android is used to retrieve data from internal Android storage and external SD card. Using it, you can scan for files using a normal mode and deep scan mode. The software comes with a free trial version, letting you scan your device to see whether the lost files are available or not.
- Supports multiple file types.
- Easy and quick to recover files.
- Supports more than 6000 Android devices, tablets and Smartphone.
- Preview files before recovery.
- Data backup and restore.
So above mentioned are the best Android data recovery solutions that will help recover deleted and lost data from Android devices. Try to explore their features and functions and choose the right one based on your needs.