Undoubtedly, Microsoft outlook is one of the most used emailing software of the current time that offers multiple features to its users.
The software also shows some error codes, and these errors stop you from delivering or even receiving emails because of some technical issue.
As I already said, in today’s post, we will be discussing [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error and the methods to resolve it. So, without wasting a second, let’s dive into the solutions.
Related Post: How to Fix [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] Error?
Simple Methods to Fix pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 Error in Outlook
Method 1: Clear Cache and Cookies
The very first thing we recommend you do is clear your computer’s cache and cookies. This will remove all the broken data from the desktop, and you will get refreshed data.
Once you are done with the above process, refresh the Outlook application. Close it and then re-open it. Also, close other windows on your device. After that, restart your computer and open MS Outlook to check if the error code [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] is solved or not.
Method 2: Install New Outlook
Sometimes the Outlook clashes with your computer’s other email accounts or other installed apps. To get rid of this, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook & install the new Outlook from the official site.
Method 3: Check for Duplicate Account
The pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error may also occur if the MS Outlook is configured with replica accounts.
Here’s how to delete it:
- Launch Outlook.
- Go to Account Configuration.
- Open the Mailing tab.
- Now, see the list of emails and find duplicate accounts if you have any.
- Delete duplicate account by clicking on Remove button.
Method 4: Check for SMTP Configuration
You will receive the error if there is some problem with your SMTP configuration. Port number, email, username, password comes under the SMTP configuration. So, follow the steps below to make sure there is no issue with the SMTP:
- Go to the Control Panel and select the Mail option.
- After that, a pop-up screen will appear. Click on E-Mail Accounts.
- Now you will see all of the email accounts. Double click on any email address.
- A new window will appear. Click on the More Settings button at the bottom.
- If the SMTP server uses a Username and Password, check on “My server requires authentication” and enter the username and password for the SMTP server.
- After that, go to the Advanced tab and check for the IMAP and SMTP port numbers. The default IMAP and SMTP server port numbers are 993 and 465. You can ask your server administrator if you are not sure which port the server uses.
- After checking and configuring all of the SMTP configurations, check whether the pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error still persists.
Method 5: The Windows Auto Repair Tool
Using the Windows Auto Repair tool, you can fix a range of issues with Microsoft programs.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Control Panel on your PC.
- Select Software and Features.
- After that, find Microsoft Outlook.
- At the top, press Edit and then Repair.
- Let the wizard run automatically.
- If there’s some issue, the wizard will find and repair it automatically.
- Restart your system after the wizard has finished.
So there are multiple solutions to fix pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7 error in Outlook. The best thing you can do to avoid this issue is to try clearing the cache and deleting third-party apps.
We hope one of the methods worked for you. If you are still unable to resolve the error, please comment below, and we will try to find another solution for you.