Spectrum TV app allows you to watch your favourite movies and TV Shows whenever and wherever you want. The app is available for almost all major platforms like Android, Windows, Roku, iOS, Xbox One and many other devices. Moreover, it also gives you various options when it comes to customizing different functions, including a search box for any title and DVR Recordings that allow you to record shows and watch later.
Spectrum TV offers an endless library of TV shows, movies, and more that you can watch anytime you want.
Now, on the other hand, Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most loved streaming sources today, but you need to install an excellent app to run this platform smoothly. And what’s better than Spectrum TV app on Firestick?
- How to Install Freeview on Firestick / Fire TV
- Install Vudu on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube
- How to Install Sky Go on Firestick/Fire TV in 5 Minutes
- Install and Setup Now TV on FireStick
Features of Spectrum TV App
- It has over 40,000 on-demand TV shows and movies.
- The app offers more than 250 live channels anywhere from the world.
- The only requirement is a stable internet connection to enjoy your favourite content.
- Easy navigation options.
- Customization options are available.
- Searching is quite easy. You can search for anything by using category, titles, channel numbers, and other provided options.
- One can restart programs on Live TV.
- You can create a personalized list of channels on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Get Spectrum TV on Firestick
Spectrum TV app is not available on the Amazon App store. Hence you will have to install it from third parties. In this guide, we will share the two ways to install Spectrum TV on Fire TV Stick.
Since Amazon FireStick/Fire TV doesn’t allow users to install third-party apps by default, so before proceeding with the installation guide, you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option on your Firestick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Here is how to do it:
- Go to FireStick Settings.
- Click Device/My Fire TV option.
- Tap on Developer options.
- Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option and turn it On.
Above steps will enable installation from Unknown Sources.
Now go back to the home screen of Firestick and follow the methods with easy steps to install the Spectrum app.
Method 1: Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick using Downloader App
- Go to the home screen of Firestick.
- Type in “Downloader app” in the search bar, and the list of the suggestions will be shown.
- Select the first result from the list. After that download and install the Downloader app into the Fire TV device.
- Now open the Downloader app.
- Enter the Spectrum TV Apk download URL “https://bit.ly/2CvjN4j” to download Spectrum TV apk for FireStick. Click on the Go button to proceed.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After the download has completed, click on next and install the APK on your Firestick.
- After the successful installation, you will get the App installed notification on your Firestick. Click on the Open button and create a Spectrum TV account on Firestick to access all of the features with ease.
Method 2: Install Spectrum TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer
- Open FireStick home screen and type “Es file explorer” in the search bar.
- Click on Get or Download to start downloading. It should begin downloading and installing the ES File Explorer on the Firestick.
- Open Es file explorer.
- Click on the + icon to add the URL of the file to download.
- Enter the Spectrum Apk download URL “https://bit.ly/2CvjN4j” and the name Spectrum TV. Then click on Download Now.
- The app will start downloading.
- Once it gets downloaded, click on Open File option and install it.
- Once the installation completes, you can tap on Open button to start accessing the Spectrum TV app on FireStick.
We have provided you with the two different methods for installing Spectrum TV app on Firestick & Fire TV. Hope this guide helped you. Use any of the above-given methods and enjoy streaming your favourite movies and shows.